1513 E. Livingston St.
Orlando, FL 32803

1064 West Highway 50, Suite 219
Clermont, FL 34711
Begin Your Case Evaluation

Auto Accidents and Personal Injury

Q: What if the at fault party fled the scene after the accident?
A: If you were unable to get the vehicle registration information and the cops can not track the person down, you can still pursue a claim for your injury if you have Uninsured Motorist.

Q: What is uninsured or underinsured motorist (“UM") coverage?
A: This insurance is optional to your premium. Its benefit far outweigh the costs. If another driver is uninsured or doesn’t have enough insurance to cover your injury claim then your own insurance would kick in to cover. Without this coverage, there is no insurance to pay what your claim is worth.

Q: What if I’m injured from the accident and don’t want to be transported by ambulance?
A: If you are injured at the scene and intend to seek medical attention, you should be transported by ambulance. This insures you get the correct medical assistance. Additionally, this shows an immediate onset of pain.

Q: How long do I have to seek medical attention?
A: You should seek medical attention as soon as you need it. However, for Personal Injury Protection you will have to seek treatment within 14 calendar days.

Q: What is Personal Injury Protection (“PIP”)?
A: PIP is Florida’s No-Fault statute. It really doesn’t mean no-fault. It does mean that your own insurance company pays a portion of your medical bills. Everyone with insurance is required to carry PIP.

Q: What is bodily injury insurance?
A: Bodily Injury insurance is the insurance that pays for pain an suffering, medicals above PIP and any other legal claim. Bodily Injury is NOT required in Florida. If a person does not have bodily injury then you may be stuck with any medical bills that are not covered by PIP.

Q: What steps should I take after an automobile accident?
A: See Here (hyperlink to http://www.jjlawoffice.com/blog/entry/5-things-you-must-do-after-you-have-an-accident)