Orlando Suspended Driver's License LawyerCriminal traffic offenses will most likely go on both your driving record and criminal history. Criminal traffic offenses can be punished by incarceration in prison. They can also result in your driving privileges being suspended or permanently revoked.
- Driving While License Suspended, Canceled or Revoked
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- No Valid Driver's License
- Habitual Traffic Offender
- Expired Driver's License
- Expired Vehicle Registration
- Attaching Tag Not Assigned
- Fleeing and Attempting to Elude
- Violation of Driver's License Restrictions
- Refusal to Submit to Breath or
- Blood Test
- Driving Under the Influence
If facing one of these charges or another criminal traffic offense and you need help fighting the ticket or getting your driver's license back contact the law office for a free case evaluation. You need an experienced attorney to make sure your rights are protected.