Criminal Traffic Offenses Attorney in Orlando, Florida
Criminal traffic offenses will most likely go on both your driving record and criminal history. Criminal traffic offenses can be punished by incarceration in prison. They can also result in your driving privileges being suspended or permanently revoked.
- Driving While License Suspended, Canceled or Revoked
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- No Valid Driver’s License
- Habitual Traffic Offender
- Expired Driver’s License
- Expired Vehicle Registration
- Attaching Tag Not Assigned
- Fleeing and Attempting to Elude
- Violation of Driver’s License Restrictions
- Refusal to Submit to Breath or
- Blood Test
- Driving Under the Influence
Most people don’t realize that paying a traffic ticket is the same as entering a plea and most of the time you will be adjudicated guilty. Another thing most people don’t realize until it’s too late is that by entering a plea to a criminal traffic offense or paying a ticket could lead to your driving privileges being suspended for 5 years as a habitual traffic offender.
If facing one of these charges or another criminal traffic offense and you need help fighting the ticket or getting your driver’s license back contact the law office for a free case evaluation. You need an experienced attorney to make sure your rights are protected.